Alaska History State Study Interactive Mini Unit + AUDIO – Digital Download
Alaska History uses Nonfiction Informational Text, the entire lesson recorded on Audio, FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments, and a variety of engaging hands-on activities to teach about Alaska’s first people, famous explorers, early government, important battles and wars in Alaska, and the journey to statehood.
- Alaska nonfiction informational text-we provide all of the CONTENT!
- Questions to assess Informational Text Comprehension
- Alaska Language Skills activity to foster Literacy in Social Studies
- Alaska KWLH Chart and Letter Writing Assignment
- Compare/Contrast Expository Paragraph-we take students through Writing Process!
- Alaska Vocabulary Quiz
Students will then use the Alaska lesson content to complete FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments (all patterns and step-by-step directions included!):
- Alaska Vocabulary Organizers
- Alaska History Interactive Time Lines
- Alaska History Cube
- Alaska Interactive Venn Diagram (World War I and World War II)
In addition, the Alaska lesson content has been professionally recorded with words and music so you can set up a Listening Center for your reluctant readers or use the audio to enhance whole-group instruction!
NOTE: The Alaska audio is in MP3 format for playing on your computer or MP3 device.
We’ve included a color version of the Alaska lesson for your White Board, black line masters of the lesson and activities for your students, a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Interactive Notebook assignments and higher-level Writing activities.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP File after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.