5th Grade American History Curriculum
$898.50 – $1,098.50
Our 5th Grade Social Studies Curriculum is a comprehensive Interactive Notebook 5th Grade American History program designed for History teachers and homeschool parents searching for an American History curriculum aligned with rigorous Core standards that foster literacy in Social Studies.
The Nine-Book 5th Grade American History Curriculum includes:
- Nine complete American History Units: 1451-1921
- 93 U.S. History Lessons of Nonfiction Informational Text – no additional textbook needed – all nonfiction informational content included!
- 185 Interactive Notebook Assignments
- Mapping Activities: latitude/longitude, scale, cardinal-intermediate directions, coordinates and grids
- Functional Text Comprehension – follow written directions to make a miniature paper model Viking Ship, globe, log cabin, and Carpenter Hall *
- thought-provoking Discussion Questions
- Expository, Creative, Persuasive, and Personal Narrative Writing
- Primary and Secondary Source differentiation and research projects
- Informational Text Comprehension and Vocabulary Quizzes
* All patterns and step-by-step instructions included!
Each 5th Grade American History Classroom Package Includes:
- Nine Book American History Interactive Notebook Set
- Student Editions choose from classroom sets of 20, 25, or 30 Student Editions, giving each child his or her own book with the 93 American History lessons. Mix and match packages until you have enough Student Editions for your entire class!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. The copyright of the Student Editions does not extend to making copies or sharing between classrooms – please order enough so that you have one per student. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Click on each American History Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more:
Email email@example.com for a Custom Quote.