American Revolution Interactive Notebook Unit – Causes of the Revolutionary War & Battles – Digital Download
NINE American Revolution Lessons of Nonfiction Informational Text (No Additional Textbook Needed) with a balanced mix of engaging hands-on American Revolution activities + ELEVEN Interactive Notebook Assignments to focus on causes of the Revolutionary War, Famous Revolutionists, American Revolution Battles in the North and South, the Declaration of Independence, and the end of the American Revolution.Read More
Lesson 1 – The English Colonies
Lesson 2 – The French and Indian War
Lesson 3 – The Proclamation of 1763
Lesson 4 – Struggle for Power
Lesson 5 – Preparing for Battle
Lesson 6 – The American Revolution Begins
Lesson 7 – The Declaration of Independence
Lesson 8 – American Revolution Battles in the North
Lesson 9 – American Revolution Battles in the South
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK UNIT:
- Questions after each lesson to assess Informational Text Comprehension – we provide all CONTENT!
- Thought-Provoking Discussion Questions to stimulate Critical Thinking
- Using Cardinal and Intermediate Directions to plot Southern Battles on a map
- Using Ordered Pairs to plot Northern Battles on a Coordinate Grid
- Differentiating between Primary and Secondary Sources
- Expository, Creative, and Journal Writing Assignments – we take students through the Writing Process
- American Revolution Time Lines utilizing Picture Cues-great for ELL Students!
- Caesar Rodney and Benjamin Franklin Biographies with follow-up Questions
- American Revolution Vocabulary Activities and Quizzes
Students will then use the American Revolution Content to complete ELEVEN Interactive Notebook Assignments (all patterns and step-by-step instructions included!):
- Vocabulary Circle Flaps
- English Colonies Circle Chart and Flip Book
- French and Indian War KWLH Chart and Four-Fold Organize
- Chief Pontiac Find the Fib Game and Two-Pocket Organizer
- Struggle for Power Interactive Time Line
- Patriots and Loyalists Foldables
- Revolutionary War Accordion Organizer
- Caesar Rodney Four-Fold Fact Organizer
- Declaration of Independence Pocket Time Line
- Benjamin Franklin Journal Page and Booklet
- Treaty of Paris Circle Web and Cube
We’ve included a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the higher-level Writing Activities and Interactive Notebook Assignments.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the PDF after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.