Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
American Revolution Interactive Notebook Unit
Nine American Revolution lessons in this packed 196 page American History resource features nonfiction informational text balanced with a mix of engaging hands-on activities, and Interactive Notebook assignments focusing on causes of the Revolutionary War, Famous Revolutionists, American Revolution Battles in the North and South, the Declaration of Independence, and the end of the American Revolution:
- Lesson 1: English Colonies
- Lesson 2: French and Indian War
- Lesson 3: Proclamation of 1763
- Lesson 4: Struggle for Power
- Lesson 5: Preparing for Battle
- Lesson 6: The American Revolution Begins
- Lesson 7: Declaration of Independence
- Lesson 8: American Revolution Battles in the North
- Lesson 9: American Revolution Battles in the South
AMERICAN REVOLUTION ACTIVITIES:
- Questions after each lesson to assess Informational Text Comprehension
- thought-provoking Discussion Questions to stimulate Critical Thinking
- Reference Map Skills – cardinal and intermediate directions
- Ordered Pairs – plot Northern Battles on a coordinate grid
- Differentiating between Primary and Secondary Sources
- Expository, Creative, and Journal Writing Assignments
- American Revolution Time Lines
- Caesar Rodney and Benjamin Franklin biographies and questions
- American Revolution Vocabulary Activities and Quizzes
INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ASSIGNMENTS:*
- 2 One-Pocket Vocabulary Organizers
- English Colonies Circle Chart and Flip Book
- Vocabulary Booklet
- French and Indian War Four-Fold Organizer
- 3 Vocabulary Flaps
- Chief Pontiac Find the Fib Game and Pocket Organizer
- 2 Vocabulary Foldables
- Struggle for Power Interactive Time Line
- 2 Patriots and Loyalists Foldables
- Declaration of Independence Pocket Time Linel
- Benjamin Franklin Journal Page and Interactive Booklet
- Treaty of Paris Circle Web and Cube
* All patterns and step-by-step instructions included!
FAMOUS LOYALISTS AND PATRIOTS FEATURED:
- King George III
- General Jeffrey Amherst
- Paul Revere
- Ethan Allen
- Thomas Jefferson
- General George Washington
Context-appropriate Glossary, Answer pages, and Grading Rubrics for the higher-level Interactive Notebook and Writing assignments included.
American Revolution, aligned with the 3rd-5th Grade Reading, Writing, and Language standards is one of 9 units in our American History Interactive Notebook Series. Purchase this Unit separately or save money by purchasing one of our AMERICAN HISTORY BUNDLES or CLASSROOM PACKAGES.
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
© Copyright 2010. The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our American Revolution Unit, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!