Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Charlotte’s Web Novel Study
Charlotte’s Web is a 95-page Novel Study that spans the entire curriculum for an in-depth literature study of the book Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White.
We’ve packed Charlotte’s Web with a balanced mix of higher and lower level hands-on activities that include:
- chapter questions in two formats: multiple choice and short answer
- thought-provoking discussion questions for stimulating prior knowledge
- vocabulary cards, quizzes, and context clues activities
- reference map skills using cardinal and intermediate directions
- Wilbur and Charlotte character webs
- Charlotte’s Web 3D Craft 1: miniature Zuckerman’s barn*
- Charlotte’s Web 3D Craft 2: spaghetti spider web*
- sequencing activity~Wilbur’s daily planner~all patterns included!
- math problem solving involving basic operations, money, time, and graphing
- grid math using coordinate pairs to solve a mystery puzzle
- how-to-draw activities with step-by-step directions to practice functional text comprehension
- project-based writing activities to “wrap up” the study of Charlotte’s Web
- elements of Charlotte’s Web literature including personification and imagery
* patterns and directions are included!
Context-appropriate glossary, answer pages, reproducible bookmarks, and certificates are included!
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our Charlotte’s Web Novel Study, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!