Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Cricket in Times Square Novel Study
The Cricket in Times Square is a 95-page Novel Study that spans the entire curriculum for an in-depth literature study of the book The Cricket in Times Square by George Selden.
We’ve packed The Cricket in Times Square with a balanced mix of higher and lower level hands-on activities that include:
- chapter questions in two formats: multiple choice and short answer
- thought-provoking discussion questions for stimulating prior knowledge
- vocabulary cards, quizzes, and context clues activities
- reference map skills using cardinal and intermediate directions
- Tucker Mouse, Chester Cricket, and Mario character webs
- The Cricket in Times Square 3D Craft: miniature cricket cage*
- The Cricket in Times Square original play: Let’s Celebrate!
- math problem solving involving basic operations, money, time, and graphing
- how-to-draw activities with step-by-step directions to practice functional text comprehension
- project-based writing activities to “wrap up” the study of The Cricket in Times Square
* patterns and directions are included!
Context-appropriate glossary, answer pages, reproducible bookmarks, and certificates are included!
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our The Cricket in Times Square Novel Study, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!