Enormous Egg Novel Study
The Enormous Egg is a 95-page Novel Study that spans the entire curriculum for an in-depth literature study of the book the Enormous Egg by Oliver Butterworth.
We’ve packed the Enormous Egg with a balanced mix of higher and lower level hands-on Enormous Egg activities that include:
- chapter questions in two formats: multiple choice and short answer
- thought-provoking discussion questions for stimulating prior knowledge
- vocabulary cards, quizzes, and context clues activities
- character webs for the Egg, Uncle Beazley, and Nate Twitchell
- line graph and bar graph activities
- how-to-draw activities following written directions to practice functional text comprehension
- reference mapping skills using cardinal and intermediate directions
- using number and letter pairs to plot points on a coordinate grid to solve mystery puzzles
- math problem solving involving time, money, and graphing
- project-based writing activities to “wrap up” the study of the Enormous Egg
- Washington, D.C. travel brochure research project*
* all content and brochure outlines included
Context-appropriate glossary, answer pages, reproducible bookmarks, and certificates are included!
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our Enormous Egg Novel Study, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!