Fifth Grade Daily Language Practice & Assessments – Daily Grammar Review + ELA Morning Work Practice – Digital Download
Our 5th Grade Daily Language & Assessments is packed with 105 pages of Morning Work! It features Daily Language Practice and Assessments for each of the 19 Fifth Grade Language Standards + 21 colorful “I Can” Posters with sample sentences ready for you to print, laminate, and hang in your classroom.
We’ve included FOUR days of Practice and ONE Test for each of the 19 Standards, giving you Morning Work for the same Standards Monday-Thursday with a test on Friday.
Lengthy standards have been broken into smaller pieces to provide you 22 full weeks of Daily Practice and Weekly Assessments!
PRACTICE & TESTS FOR EACH OF THESE FIFTH-GRADE STANDARDS:
CONVENTIONS OF STANDARD ENGLISH:
- Conjunctions, Prepositions, and Interjections CC.5.L.1a
- Perfect Verb Tenses CC.5.L.1b
- Verb Tenses CC.5.L.1c
- Inappropriate Verb Tense Shifts CC.5.L.1d
- Correlative Conjunctions CC.5.L.1e
- Items in a Series CC.5.L.2a
- Introductory Elements CC.5.L.2b
- Commas CC.5.L.2c
- Punctuating Titles of Works CC.5.L.2d
- Spelling CC.5.L.2e
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE::
- Expanding, Combining, and Reducing Sentences CC.5.L.3a
- Compare and Contrast Dialects CC.5.L.3b
VOCABULARY ACQUISITION AND USE:
- Context Clues CC.5.L.4a
- Prefixes and Suffixes CC.5.L.4b
- Reference Use CC.5.L.4c
- Similes and Metaphors CC.5.L.5a
- Idioms, Proverbs, and Adages CC.5.L.5b
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Homographs CC.5.L.5c
- Signal Words and Phrases CC.5.L.6
Each Practice and Assessment includes the Language Standard written as a student-friendly “I Can” statement.
We’ve included a separate file with 21 colorful “I Can” Posters.
Record Sheets, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for all of the Writing Practice are included.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP file after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.