Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
First Grade Language Unit
Our 1st Grade Language Unit is packed with 208 pages! It includes 22 complete Grammar Lessons and 22 colorful Content Posters aligned with the First Grade Language Standards. Each lesson features high interest content, hands-on cut and paste activities that are perfect for Interactive Language Notebooks, Sentence Writing practice, plus 5 full color Language Games ready for you to print, laminate, and use in your classroom.
EACH OF THE 22 LESSONS FEATURES:
- a short Reading Passage – read as a whole group and then in small groups
- traceable Main Ideas and Details card
- Sentence Writing Activity cut and paste
- Extension Language Writing Activity or full color Language Game
1st Grade Language Standards:
- Lesson 1: Nouns
- Lesson 2: Proper Nouns
- Lesson 3: Possessive Nouns
- Lesson 4: Singular and Plural Nouns
- Lesson 5: Personal Pronouns
- Lesson 6: Possessive Pronouns
- Lesson 7: Indefinite Pronouns
- Lesson 8: Present Tense Verbs
- Lesson 9: Past Tense Verbs
- Lesson 10: Future Tense Verbs
- Lesson 11: Adjectives
- Lesson 12: Conjunctions
- Lesson 13: Articles
- Lesson 14: Demonstratives
- Lesson 15: Prepositions
- Lesson 16: Declarative Sentences
- Lesson 17: Interrogative Sentences
- Lesson 18: Exclamatory Sentences
- Lesson 19: Imperative Sentences
- Lesson 20: Commas
- Lesson 21: Context Clues
- Lesson 22: Prefixes
We’ve included a CD in the back of the Spiral Bound book with 22 colorful Content Posters and TWO full color 1st Grade Language games.
Lesson Plans, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Writing activities included.
The First Grade Language Unit can be purchased separately, or save money by purchasing both of our First Grade Language Titles in our FIRST GRADE LANGUAGE BUNDLE.
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
If you like our First Grade Language Unit, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!