Fourth Grade Daily Language Practice & Assessments – Daily Grammar Review + ELA Morning Work Practice
Our 4th Grade Daily Language & Assessments is packed with 121 pages of 4th Grade Morning Work! It features Daily Language Practice and Assessments for each of the 22 Fourth Grade Language Standards + 25 colorful “I Can” Posters with sample sentences ready for you to print, laminate, and hang in your classroom.
We’ve included FOUR days of Practice and ONE Test for each of the 22 Standards, giving you Morning Work for the same Standards Monday-Thursday with a test on Friday.
Lengthy standards have been broken into smaller pieces to provide you 24 full weeks of Daily Practice and Weekly Assessments!
PRACTICE & TESTS FOR EACH OF THESE 4TH GRADE STANDARDS:
CONVENTIONS OF STANDARD ENGLISH:
- Relative Pronouns CC.4.L.1a
- Relative Adverbs CC.4.L.1a
- Verb Tenses and Modal Verbs CC.4.L.1b, c
- Adjectives CC.4.L.1d
- Prepositional Phrases CC.4.L.1e
- Sentences and Fragments CC.4.L.1f
- Run-on/Compound Sentences CC.4.L.1f, 2c
- Homonyms CC.4.L.1g
- Capitalization CC.4.L.2a
- Commas and Quotation Marks CC.4.L.2b
- Spelling CC.4.L.2d
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE::
- Formal and Informal Language CC.4.L.3a, c
- Punctuation for Effect CC.4.L.3b
VOCABULARY ACQUISITION AND USE:
- Context Clues CC.4.L.4a
- Prefixes CC.4.L.4b
- Suffixes CC.4.L.4b
- Dictionary Use CC.4.L.4c
- Similes and Metaphors CC.4.L.5a
- Idioms, Proverbs, and Adages CC.4.L.5b
- Synonyms CC.4.L.5c
- Antonyms CC.4.L.5c
- Words and Phrases CC.4.L.6
Each Practice and Assessment includes the Language Standard written as a student friendly “I Can” statement.
We’ve included a CD in the back of the Spiral Bound book with 25 Colorful “I Can” Posters.
Record Sheets, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for all of the Writing Practice are included.
Fourth Grade Daily Language Practice and Assessments can be purchased separately, or save money by purchasing BOTH of our Fourth Grade Language Titles in our FOURTH GRADE LANGUAGE BUNDLE.