Nebraska History State Study Interactive Mini Unit + AUDIO – Digital Download
Nebraska History uses Nonfiction Informational Text, the entire lesson recorded on Audio, FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments, and a variety of engaging hands-on activities to teach students about Nebraska’s first people, famous explorers, early government, important battles and wars, and the journey to statehood.
- Nebraska nonfiction informational text-all Nebraska History CONTENT included!
- Questions to assess Informational Text Comprehension
- Nebraska Language Skills Activity to foster Literacy in Social Studies
- Differentiating between Primary and Secondary Sources
- Nebraska History Vocabulary Quiz
Students will then use the Nebraska lesson content to complete FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments (all patterns and step-by-step directions included!):
- Vocabulary Organizers
- Four-Fold Nebraska History Organizer
- Nebraska History Interactive Time Line
- Pioneer Journal Booklet about adventures traveling West
In addition, Nebraska has been professionally recorded with words and music so you can set up a Listening Center for your reluctant readers or use the audio to enhance whole-group instruction!
NOTE: The Nebraska audio file is in MP3 format for playing on your computer or MP3 device.
We’ve included a color version of the Nebraska lesson for your White Board, black line masters of the lesson and activities for your students, a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for Interactive Notebook Assignments.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP file after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.