North Dakota History State Study Interactive Mini Unit + AUDIO – Digital Download
North Dakota History uses Nonfiction Informational Text, the entire lesson recorded on Audio, FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments, and a variety of engaging hands-on activities to teach students about North Dakota’s first people, famous explorers, early government, important battles and wars, and the journey to statehood.Read More
- North Dakota nonfiction informational text-we provide all of the CONTENT!
- Questions to assess Informational Text Comprehension
- Language Skills Activity to foster Literacy in Social Studies
- Compare and Contrast Expository Paragraph-we take students through the Writing Process
- North Dakota Vocabulary Quiz
Students will then use the North Dakota lesson content to complete FOUR Interactive Notebook assignments (all patterns and step-by-step directions included!:
- Vocabulary Organizer
- North Dakota History Flip Book
- Interactive North Dakota History Time Lines
- Venn Diagram comparing/contrasting Sitting Bull and George Custer
In addition, the North Dakota lesson content has been professionally recorded with words and music so you can set up a North Dakota Listening Center for your reluctant readers or use the audio to enhance whole group instruction!
NOTE: The North Dakota audio file is in MP3 format for playing on your computer or MP3 device.
We’ve included a color version of the North Dakota lesson for your White Board, black line masters of the lesson and activities for your students, a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Interactive Notebook assignments.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP file after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.