Preposition Activities – 1st Grade Grammar Practice & Lesson + Color ELA Poster
Teach students to identify and use frequently occurring Prepositions in writing with a COMPLETE Common Core-aligned lesson and engaging hands-on, cut and paste Interactive Notebook activities:
- Letters (CC.1.L.1a)
- Prepositions Poster in full color – just print, laminate, and hang in your classroom
- a short Reading Passage-read as a whole group and then in small groups to increase fluency
- a traceable card highlighting Main Ideas and Details (great for Interactive Notebooks!)
- cut and paste Sentence Writing (perfect for Interactive Notebooks!)
- Prepositions Bee Hive activity to practice using directional Prepositions
Included is a color copy of the Prepositions lesson for your White Board, black and white versions of the lesson and activities to make copies for your students, and Answer Pages.
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
© Copyright 2010. The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our Prepositions Lesson, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!