Rhode Island History State Study Interactive Mini Unit + AUDIO – Digital Download
Rhode Island History uses Nonfiction Informational Text, the entire lesson recorded on Audio, THREE Interactive Notebook assignments, and a variety of engaging hands-on activities to teach about Rhode Island’s first people, famous explorers, early government, important battles and wars in Rhode Island, and the journey to statehood.Read More
- Rhode Island Nonfiction Informational Text-all CONTENT included!
- Questions to assess Informational Text Comprehension
- Language Skills Activity to foster Literacy in Social Studies
- New England States Reference Map Skills using Cardinal and Intermediate Directions
- Compare/Contrast Expository Paragraph-we take students through Writing Process!
- Rhode Island Vocabulary Quiz
Students will then use the Rhode Island lesson content to complete THREE Interactive Notebook assignments (all patterns and step-by-step directions included!):
- Vocabulary Organizers
- Rhode Island History Four-Fold Organizer
- Interactive Venn Diagram – Roger Williams and Anne Hutchinson
In addition, the Rhode Island Lesson Content has been professionally recorded with words and music, so you can set up a Rhode Island Listening Center for your reluctant readers or use the audio to enhance whole group instruction!
NOTE: The Rhode Island audio file is in MP3 format for playing on your computer or MP3 device.
Rhode Island includes a color version of the lesson for your White Board, black line masters of the lesson and activities for your students, a context-appropriate Glossary, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the higher-level and Interactive Notebook assignments.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP file after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.