Sarah, Plain and Tall Novel Study
Sarah, Plain and Tall is a 95-page Novel Study that spans the entire curriculum for an in-depth literature study of the book Sarah, Plain and Tall.
We’ve packed Sarah, Plain and Tall with a balanced mix of higher and lower-level hands-on Sarah, Plain and Tall activities that include:
- chapter questions in two formats: multiple choice and short answer
- thought-provoking discussion questions to stimulate prior knowledge
- vocabulary cards, quizzes, and context clues activities
- reference mapping skills using cardinal and intermediate directions
- reference mapping skills using number pairs on a coordinate grid to plot points of interest on a map
- Caleb, Sarah, and Anna character webs
- plant research and classification Science project*
- Sarah, Plain and Tall 3D miniature log cabin*
- elements of Sarah, Plain and Tall literature~point of view activity and story
* patterns and step-by-step directions included!
Context-appropriate glossary, answer pages, reproducible bookmarks, and certificates are included!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
You may also like…
Second Grade Daily Language Practice & Assessments – Daily Grammar Review + ELA Morning Work Practice$24.95 Add to cart
National Holidays$19.95 Add to cart
National Symbols$19.95 Add to cart
Enormous Egg Novel Study$19.95 Add to cart
Addition Centers$19.95 Add to cart
The Cricket in Times Square Novel Study$19.95 Add to cart
Charlotte’s Web Novel Study$19.95 Add to cart