Sixth Grade Daily Language Practice & Assessments – Daily Grammar Review + ELA Morning Work Practice
Our 6th Grade Daily Language & Assessments is packed with 100 pages of Morning Work! It features Daily Language Practice and Assessments for each of the 17 Sixth Grade Language Standards + 17 colorful “I Can” Posters with sample sentences ready for you to print, laminate, and hang in your classroom.
We’ve included FOUR days of Practice and ONE Test for each of the 19 Standards, giving you Morning Work for the same Standards Monday-Thursday with a test on Friday.
PRACTICE & TESTS FOR EACH OF THESE 6TH GRADE STANDARDS:
CONVENTIONS OF STANDARD ENGLISH:
- Subjective, Objective, Possessive Pronouns CC.6.L.1a
- Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns CC.6.L.1b
- Shifts in Pronoun Number and Person CC.6.L.1c
- Vague Pronouns and Ambiguous Antecedents CC.6.L.1d
- Variations from Standard English CC.6.L.1e
- Punctuation-Commas, Dashes, Parentheses CC.6.L.2a
- Spelling CC.6.L.2b
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE::
- Varying Sentence Patterns CC.6.L.3a
- Maintain Consistency in Style and Tone CC.6.L.3b
VOCABULARY ACQUISITION AND USE:
- Context Clues CC.6.L.4a
- Prefixes and Suffixes CC.6.L.4b
- Reference Use CC.6.L.4c
- Sentence Context and Dictionary Use CC.6.L.4d
- Figures of Speech CC.6.L.5a
- Word Relationships CC.6.L.5b
- Denotations and Connotations CC.6.L.5c
- Academic and Domain-Specific Vocabulary CC.6.L.6
Each Practice and Assessment includes the Language Standard written as a student friendly “I Can” statement.
CD included in the back of the Spiral Bound book with 17 colorful “I Can” Posters.
Record Sheets, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for all of the Writing Practice included.
Sixth Grade Daily Language Practice and Assessments can be purchased separately, or save money by purchasing both of our Sixth Grade Language Titles in our SIXTH GRADE LANGUAGE BUNDLE.