Sixth Grade Daily Language Practice & Assessments – Daily Grammar Review + ELA Morning Work Practice – Digital Download
Our 6th Grade Daily Language & Assessments is packed with 100 pages of Morning Work! It features Daily Language Practice and Assessments for each of the 17 Sixth Grade Language Standards + 17 colorful “I Can” Posters with sample sentences ready for you to print, laminate, and hang in your classroom.
We’ve included FOUR days of Practice and ONE Test for each of the 19 Standards, giving you Morning Work for the same Standards Monday-Thursday with a test on Friday.
PRACTICE & TESTS FOR EACH OF THESE SIXTH-GRADE STANDARDS:
CONVENTIONS OF STANDARD ENGLISH:
- Subjective, Objective, Possessive Pronouns CC.6.L.1a
- Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns CC.6.L.1b
- Shifts in Pronoun Number and Person CC.6.L.1c
- Vague Pronouns and Ambiguous Antecedents CC.6.L.1d
- Variations from Standard English CC.6.L.1e
- Punctuation-Commas, Dashes, Parentheses CC.6.L.2a
- Spelling CC.6.L.2b
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE::
- Varying Sentence Patterns CC.6.L.3a
- Maintain Consistency in Style and Tone CC.6.L.3b
VOCABULARY ACQUISITION AND USE:
- Context Clues CC.6.L.4a
- Prefixes and Suffixes CC.6.L.4b
- Reference Use CC.6.L.4c
- Sentence Context and Dictionary Use CC.6.L.4d
- Figures of Speech CC.6.L.5a
- Word Relationships CC.6.L.5b
- Denotations and Connotations CC.6.L.5c
- Academic and Domain-Specific Vocabulary CC.6.L.6
Each Practice and Assessment includes the Language Standard written as a student-friendly “I Can” statement.
We’ve included a separate file with 17 colorful “I Can” Posters.
Record Sheets, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for all of the Writing Practice included.
© 2022-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
This book is a digital download. You will receive a link to download the ZIP file after purchase. No physical book will be shipped.