Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Third Grade Language Unit
Our 3rd Grade Language Unit is packed with 300 pages! It includes 16 complete Grammar Lessons and 49 colorful Content Posters aligned with the Third Grade Reading, Writing, and Language Standards. Each lesson features high interest content, hands-on cut and paste activities that are perfect for Interactive Language Notebooks, Sentence Writing practice, plus 4 full color Language Games ready to print, laminate, and use in the classroom.
EACH OF THE 16 LESSONS FEATURES:
- a two page Reading Passage with highlighted Text Features
- Questions after each Lesson to assess informational text comprehension
- a Close Reading Activity featuring Main Ideas and Details
- Extension ELA Activity or full color Language Game
3rd Grade aligned practice for Reading Writing, and Language Standards:
- Lesson 1: Nouns
- Lesson 2: Singular and Plural Nouns
- Lesson 3: Possessive Nouns
- Lesson 4: Pronouns
- Lesson 5: Verbs
- Lesson 6: Subject Verb Agreement
- Lesson 7: Adjectives and Adverbs
- Lesson 8: Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Lesson 9: Comparative and Superlative Adverbs
- Lesson 10: Commas
- Lesson 11: Sentences, Phrases, and Clauses
- Lesson 12: Conjunctions
- Lesson 13: Spelling
- Lesson 14: Context Clues
- Lesson 15: Prefixes and Suffixes
- Lesson 16: Prepositions
We’ve included a CD in the back of the Spiral Bound book with 49 colorful Content Posters and 4 full color 3rd Grade Language games.
Lesson Plans, Answer Pages, and Grading Rubrics for the Writing activities included.
The Third Grade Language Unit can be purchased separately, or save money by purchasing both of our Third Grade Language Titles in our THIRD GRADE LANGUAGE BUNDLE.
FREE SHIPPING with $50 minimum order!
© 2019-Splash! Publications. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.
© Copyright 2010. The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Splash! Publications • Created by Teachers • It Just Makes Sense.
If you like our Third Grade Language Unit, please leave us a review. A huge thanks in advance!